Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grammar mix2

Grammar Tenses MixLevel: intermediateLevel 3

Test your knowledge on grammar - English tenses. After submitting your answers, you will see how well you have done in the test.

What a language course can do

James  CookFill the gaps with the correct tenses.

  1. I (learn) English for seven years now.
  2. But last year I (not / work) hard enough for English, that's why my marks (not / be) really that good then.
  3. As I (pass / want) my English exam successfully next year, I (study) harder this term.
  4. During my last summer holidays, my parents (send) me on a language course to London.
  5. It (be) great and I (think) I (learn) a lot.
  6. Before I (go) to London, I (not / enjoy) learning English.
  7. But while I (do) the language course, I (meet) lots of young people from all over the world.
  8. There I (notice) how important it (be) to speak foreign languages nowadays.
  9. Now I (have) much more fun learning English than I (have) before the course.
  10. At the moment I (revise) English grammar.
  11. And I (begin / already) to read the texts in my English textbooks again.
  12. I (think) I (do) one unit every week.
  13. My exam (be) on 15 May, so there (not / be) any time to be lost.
  14. If I (pass) my exams successfully, I (start) an apprenticeship in September.
  15. And after my apprenticeship, maybe I (go) back to London to work there for a while.
  16. As you (see / can) , I (become) a real London fan already.

No comments:

Post a Comment